Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday and Medications

It's Friday and I'm on some medications, while I await a root canal next Tuesday. I'm like a zombie right now...typing a whole bunch of fffffffffffffffffffffffff and ddddddddddddd and so on.



I'm really digging Facebook. I got an account three weeks ago, mainly to become acquainted with it before my daughters asked for it themselves. Now, I'm adding friends and writing on walls and checking stuff out. Leslie has her own account now too. I'm gonna have to get my Mom on next - and Kent and Lori (brother and sister-in-law).



Because its taken me so long to post anything, some of the stuff from my initial post doesn't even make sense now. Of course 300 still rocks. For instance, we bought a PC instead of a Mac and I use Google Maps instead of Mapquest. I don't even know what is happening with cable and telephone companies in Tennessee.

Some good news :: only 1 and a half months until NFL pre-season games begin!!

Question :: Is it wrong that one of the ingredients in Gatorade is 'glycerol ester of wood rosin??'

No comments: